In a nutshell it works like this:
- You need to apply for an account via this link.
- Once your facility is approved, accepted and verified, an account is established and you can start offering Zip as a payment method in-store or online.
- Our integrations team can get you up and running in case you need help with your online store. In-store merchants can simply use the dashboard or one of our many POS integrations to start accepting Zip customers.
- Every customer purchase requires an authorisation by both the customer and Zip. Once the purchase is authorised, and you confirm the goods have been disbursed (or services provided).
- Zip will pay you directly the following day, minus the Merchant Service Fee that was outlined in your contract. We will send you an invoice via email every time we disburse payments to you.
- If you have to refund an order, you have to approve the refund to the customer, and the total amount of the refund will be held back from future payments to you.