To make an Instore purchase with your Zip Pay account, go to the store checkout and follow these steps:
- Login to your Zip Pay account and select the 'instore' option from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll receive a 6-digit code in the 'instore' tab - share this with the cashier to process your purchase.
- Once the cashier completes your order, you'll receive a confirmation. All done.
- Log into your account
- Select your account and click the 'INSTORE' link at the bottom and give the merchant either the store code or let the merchant scan the barcode.
If your order total is greater then your available funds, you are welcome to split your payment methods with the merchant for the difference when finalising the order. Alternatively, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase.
Click here to find out 'How to shop online with Zip'.
There are a few reasons you may not be seeing this option:
- Shop instore is only available on mobile. You will not see this option if using a desktop, iPad or tablet.
- Your account must not be overdue or on hold.