You may be eligible for a credit limit increase on your Zip Money account if you meet the following criteria:
- You've made consistent repayments on your account for more than 6 months
- Your account is up-to-date and not in arrears
- You haven’t requested a credit limit increase in the last 6 months
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for a credit limit increase. Here’s how:
To request an increase of up to $3000:
- Login to your Digital Wallet
- Click on ‘Request credit limit increase’ (on the left-hand side)
- Select the limit increase you’d like to apply for
To request an increase of over $3000:
- Please contact our Customer Care team directly to make your request.
Once you've submitted your request, our accounts team will review your application and contact you shortly to let you know if you're eligible for your requested limit increase.