We'll send you a statement each month, which you can also access at any time in your Digital Wallet. Your statement provides a summary of all your Zip Pay transactions from that month.
In your statement, you'll find information on:
- Your opening balance: The total amount you owe at the start of the statement period
- Your closing balance: The total amount you owe at the end of the statement period
- Payment due date: The date you need to make the minimum monthly payment by
- Minimum payment: The minimum amount you need to pay before your payment due date (if your minimum payment is $0, you don't need to make a payment)
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including your establishment fee, monthly account fee, late fees etc.